cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max-Antoine_EDI
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Everyone !

I work on a french training center where students can get funding from French State. These funds are accompanied by heavy administrative processing, on platforms not very well designed. Most importantly, these platforms do not offer simple data export, so many employees are forced to enter twice the same information (or copy and paste) between platforms and airtable.

Is there a feature to extract data from a site directly into airtable? I have read a lot about “Push by Zapier” and “Formatter”, and I have experimented with both, but I can not get the desired result.

It would be game changing for us as there are not only 1 particular website but many, depending on the type of funding, depending on the type of student and depending on the type of training. I Think that nearly every bit of informations on our airtable is scattered across those platforms.

I tested many functionnality, I thought “Push by Zapier” could do that but I can’t find a way to extract the informations on the page, only the URL and the title, but i’m probably doing it wrong…

Basically, I’d like to do what they demonstrate on this tutorial ( > https://support.airtable.com/hc/en-us/articles/218151657#howto ) but from a website instead of Gmail. Any ideas ? :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

I don’t know if it may help but these are screenshots from one of those platform : as you’ll see it, those informations can be extracted at various step : when you type them, or on the final page with all the informations once they’ve been validated.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Thanks all for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0