Help

Web clipper contest! Winner gets Airpods! (ending Nov 9)

Topic Labels: Extensions
2004 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To celebrate the official launch of web clipper block, we’re announcing a contest. You send us your web clipper recipes; whoever sends us our favorite recipe will receive a pair of Airtable-branded Airpods.

airpods

Here’s what you have to do to be eligible:

We’ll be taking submissions until November 9, 12:01 a.m. PST. (And even if you don’t win, we still might send you some special, mystery Airtable swag…)

Feel free to ideate, discuss, and post about the contest here, but please note that you need to submit a code snippet with this form in order to be eligible!

3 Replies 3
Chris_Messina
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

When and where will the winners be announced?

Within the next week! We’ll announce winners here, in the monthly newsletter, and with a blog post.

Hi! Major thanks to everyone who participated! If you sent in a recipe, check your email—you should have received a message from me (Katherine from Airtable) with a link to redeem for swag.

I’ve compiled the results into a blog post here, but in summary, I wanted to give honorable mentions to a couple of folks:

And I wanted to congratulate @Pearl_Pospiech for her winning recipe, which automatically clips contacts from Google Contacts!