Help

What is the best way to integrate WordPress with Airtable?

Topic Labels: Automations
2310 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeskFlex
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, i want to manage my WordPress website content efficiently. What is the best way to integrate WordPress with Airtable. I want to keep track of my email campaings i will run and want to keep track of my emails. Thanks

3 Replies 3

There are a few different ways that make it easy to integrate Wordpress with Airtable, without you needing to craft your own REST API calls (although the Integromat option below also gives you the ability to make your own API calls as well).

You can use the Airpress plugin:

Or, one of my favorite ways of integrating Wordpress with Airtable is to use Integromat, which has full support for both platforms:

p.s. I am an expert Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat links contain my referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help you, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thanks. Will let you know :smiling_face_with_halo:

Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

We are working on several plugins & add-ons to connect Airtable (among others tools !) & WordPress. :slightly_smiling_face:
You’ll be maybe interested by our products (some are free to use and some others don’t). You can be notified when we’ll be ready to launch the main plugin “Airtable WP Synch” by subscribing here : https://wpconnect.co.

Cheers !