cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyatt_Driscoll
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I built an automation that uses the “when sheets row is created” trigger. Until about 9:30 am today (8/4), the automation was working as intended without prompting from a human. However, now the automation does not automatically trigger when a new row is created with the same format that was working previously. I’ve tested each individual step including the trigger which, when tested, returns the values of the newest row. I’m pretty sure that the issue is that the trigger is not checking the assigned sheet automatically, though I am not 100% sure. Does anybody have ideas for something to fix the issue? Any help would be very appreciated.

2 Replies 2
augmented
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi Wyatt. Can you give us a screenshot of the automation trigger? Also, did anyone turn off the automation? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wyatt_Driscoll
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you so much for trying to help, but for some reason, the automation is working again even though I did not change any of the functions. I have no clue what happened, but I’m going to guess it was something on Airtable or sheets side since it fixed itself without me making changes. Once again though, thanks for trying to help.