Help

Where do I get info about beta features?

Topic Labels: Extensions
4429 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenInDallas
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I just started playing with the new Blocks feature and the new Page Designer. But really have no idea what either of them is capable of or even intended for. I can’t find any descriptions, instructions, tutorials, etc, anywhere on the Airtable website, in the app, or in this forum. How do I get help with these tools?

5 Replies 5

I’ll DM you some info to help you get started :slightly_smiling_face:

Would appreciate any info on block instructions as well especially chart page design and summary

Thanks

Zola

Page Designer sounds interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

Vernon_Fowler
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I just implemented a Happiness tracking survey for Deakin Library Search and related tasks (much the same as Google did for Google Docs / Drive products - https://research.google.com/pubs/pub43221.html).

Data gets automagically pushed into Airtable.

Below is a timeline visualisation block of the responses from the first 23 hours of the survey deployment. There are 7 colours (single select field - hopefully this can be a calculated formula field in future :pray: ) representing the scale of overall satisfaction, from red and yellow - extremely and moderately dissatisfied, through to light blue and green - moderately and extremely satisfied.

2017-08-03_12h44_14.png

This shows the frequency of evaluations over time, and the general sentiment towards Deakin Library Search. This looks useful for story telling and reporting with stakeholders, particularly if I filter the view to only show the promoters / detractors, or other criteria.

Hopefully we can embed blocks soon too. :pray:

Would also appreciate any block instructions! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks

Vegard.