Help

Why do my Airtable "Connected Accounts" expire (seemingly randomly)?

Topic Labels: Integrations
620 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raymond_Stamper
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,

I have several of my O365 Exchange Outlook email accounts setup within my Airtable account’s “Connected Accounts” area. These connected email accounts are utilized in various Airtable automations via the “Send Outlook Email” action. Generally, these accounts work in a stable fashion. However, from time to time (with no apparent rhyme or reason that I can grasp), I’ll get an automation failure wherein when I look at the automation run log, the reason for the failure is (paraphrasing) “Your connection has expired, please reconnect your email account”. Of course, I perform the reconnect and everything works fine again. Does anyone know why this happens? I reached out to AT support and they said to reach out to my Microsoft Exchange tenant support team. Microsoft support says reach out to Airtable. So I’m stuck. Obviously, I don’t want my automations randomly stopping because a connected outlook account has expired without my knowledge. At the very least, I’d like to think there is someplace I can go to see when my connected accounts are going to expire so that I can take preemptive steps to renew the connection(s) before they cause automation failures. Anyone else come across this issue? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

0 Replies 0