Win a $500 giftcard for yourself (and your favorite nonprofit) with your new block idea

To celebrate the second anniversary of Airtable Blocks, we’re announcing a contest to find the most creative and impactful ideas for new blocks!

Do you wish you could create a custom report to track changes in real-time and scale your business? Do you sometimes need to connect with external APIs to augment data in Airtable? If you’ve ever wished for a block to improve or enhance a workflow, this competition is for you.

When: Starting now! Submissions due by 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, March 31 (PST)
Where: Submit your ideas here. You can submit as many ideas as you’d like!
Who: The contest is open to all US residents.
What: A one-page PDF document with the idea, the problem you’re solving, and a sketch of what the block could look like. More details in the link above.

Five lucky winners will receive a $500 Amazon gift card plus a $500 donation to a nonprofit cause of your choice. We’re particularly interested in solutions that address a concrete industry or user problem. And even if you don’t win, we still might send honorary mentions a box of special Airtable swag. Your idea could even be built! (More to come on that in the next few weeks…)

The winners will be announced here, in the community forum, on April 6.

8 Likes

To clarify, in case it wasn’t clear from the previous post: you may submit as many ideas as you’d like! I’ve edited the above post to make that explicit. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One thing that has stopped me using blocks more is the ability to embed them without exposing all the data from tables. Is this something you are looking into? I think it would make blocks much more relevant.

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.