2723 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matty_Mullins
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Adding gantt functionality in anyway would take airtable to the next level (i.e. convert SmartSheet’s market share) for several reasons.

For Airtable: People who use gantt’s are project and program managers.

Add the Gantt that attracts project and program managers and get exponential sales opportunities with zero time invested for adding leads in a pipeline. They will do your selling.

• Project Managers typically lead a project which includes a team of people. They have heavy influence on team members and stakeholders, as well as budget to get the project done. This means, if they like a certain tool (e.g. Airtable, Smartsheet, Maven, BaseCamp, etc.), especially if it has a Gantt, they purchase the subscriptions (10-30 people).

• Program Managers organize and equip a “project of projects” (over simplified), and if they have a tool that can help them predict and coordinate timing, budgets, and quality between project teams (Gantt is a must for this), they will make the purchasing decision for all the projects (30-100 people).

About me: I have over 10 years of program management experience trained at the number 1 school in the nation for this. I’ve applied it from government contracting to starting 2 for-profit and a non-profit successfully on time and on budget for stakeholders (investors and partners). The scopes of our projects reached beyond $100M. I speak with authority on the ROI opportunities this holds for Airtable and for their client’s success. Please feel free to reach out for any questions or followup. M

0 Replies 0