906 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Simhon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi I am new to AirTable and been racking my head for the past few hours on how to accomplish this.

I am not sure if AirTable is the right platform but I do want to run my whole business from it so at the very least that it integrates with it.

I am an engineer and have several types of projects. Right now I manually create the proposals but I want a solution that I can have my employees create them based on a question decision tree style format. For example: the input would be “Type of Project” with options of Inspection, Design, etc. Then based on the selection there would be different follow up questions.

Ultimately it would spit out a pricing structure and notes for scope of work, exclusions, etc. All based on the inputs.

I have created a basic flowchart. But I cannot find any solution to make this work. Without reverting to my excel sheets to manually create this.

Is there any solution out there? Ideally it would pick up information from AirTable based on specific client types as far as agreed rates and past pricing.

TIA

1 Reply 1
Chrisie_Bayle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also looking for a decision tree that would integrate with Airtable, more so, the data collected from the tree would be downloaded into Airtable.  *Following* to see if anyone comes up with any solutions.