Working with Zapier-imported comma separated values

OK… straight to the point…

I’m importing order data using Zapier and the data source from which I am importing only provides comma-separated order data. For example, if a customer buys a qty of 3 of item 1, and a qty of 2 of item 2, I get a record like this: item1, item1, item1, item 2 item2.

I cannot figure out how to get that string into “useable” fields, like an item field and a qty field.

In addition, I also have a price field that acts the same way. For example, in the same order as the above example, I would get: 2, 2, 2, 4, 4. (assuming the price of item 1 is $2 and the price of item 2 is $4).

I’ve worked with, and successfully setup tables with comma-separated order data, but those data sources had a qty field that matched the item and price. This one does not have a qty field.

In a perfect world, the result would be a record that showed each unique item in a field with the associated qty and price in corresponding fields.

Thank you!

This topic was solved and automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.