cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaddieJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, Airtable Community!

Get ready to celebrate because it's time for the October edition of our Top Contributors post! 🎉 These incredible individuals have truly rocked the Airtable Community and made a difference for their fellow users.

So, what makes a Top Contributor, you ask? Well, they're the passionate, helpful, and friendly folks who go the extra mile to share their Airtable wisdom with others. They're the ones who answer questions, spark engaging discussions, and spread the word about Airtable far and wide.

To determine our Top Contributors, we dig into both the numbers and the vibes. We look at how many solutions they've offered, how many replies they've written, and how many kudos they've received. But it's not just about the stats; we also consider how they've embraced our Community’s Code of Conduct and Guidelines, making the Airtable Community a welcoming and inclusive space.

In October alone, our Top Contributors blew us away with 65 solutions, 327 replies, and 171 kudos! 🚀

Top Solution Authors 🧠

1. @Sho - 25 Solutions Authored 
  2. @ScottWorld - 24 Solutions Authored
  3. @kuovonne - 16 Solutions Authored

Top Replies 📨

1. @ScottWorld - 193 Replies Authored
  2. @Sho - 69 Replies Authored
  3. @kuovonne - 65 Replies Authored

Top Kudoed Authors 👍

1. @ScottWorld - 62 Kudos Received
  2. @Tish_Chambers - 61 Kudos Received
  3. @kuovonne - 48 Kudos Received

Highlighted post:

Many of you have pointed out that there are several posts out there that, while they weren’t authored during the month that this blog highlights, are posts that continue to be valuable resources for the Community. In this new section of our Top Contributors, I’ll try out different criteria such as “top liked post” or “top solution views” in a given time frame. (Thanks for the suggestion @kuovonne!)

This month, we’ll take a look at one of the posts that has had the most “Solution Views” since December 7, 2022. Why that date? Well because that’s the day news broke about the discovery of the world's oldest DNA! Random? Yes. Fun? Major yes. 

@Archie_Timosenc reached out to the Community looking to freeze columns and @Williams_Innova quickly responded with a solution that not only helped out Archie, but continued to be a great resource for others in the Community. Three cheers for long-lasting knowledge sharing!

To close, I’d like to try a little experiment: I challenge all of our Top Contributors in October to tag another Community member who you want to celebrate this month.

Whether you had the opportunity to foster their Airtable knowledge, witnessed their “aha” moment, or loved seeing a new member use the Community to accelerate their Airtable knowledge, tag them in the comments to celebrate them! Be sure to include a link to their activity in the Community and share what you loved. 

And if you weren’t on the leaderboard this month but still want to celebrate a member, please chime in! I can’t wait to see the high-fives unfold in this thread.

Cheers, all! 

7 Comments