Announcing the winners of the Interface Designer contest ๐Ÿ†

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Hello! I hope everyone is doing well.

I am thrilled to be able to share the winners of the Interface Designer with you all. The judging committee was beyond impressed by every submission and I am so thankful to everyone who took the time to participate in this contest - the entire Airtable team is incredibly inspired, and I hope everyone exploring these submissions walks away inspired as well. Without further ado, please join me in congratulating our winners!

Note: You will need to copy each bases to your own workspace before youโ€™ll be able to interact with the Interfaces

Best Design:

1st place: My Wardrobe, @Russell_Bishop1

2nd place: The Teaching Tool, Rebecca Reed

3rd place: Dream Home Finder, @Pyline_Tangsuvanich

Best Use Case/Solution:

1st place: Office Hours Command Center, Karissa Woodward-Hobson

2nd place: Legal Non-Profit Database, @Cherry_Yang2

3rd place: Highspot Spring Launch 2022 Dashboard, @Kristine_Agnelli

Wildcard:

1st place: Mountain Rescue Helpdesk, Reuben van de Berg

2nd place: CARETABLE, Chris Dancy

3rd place: My Hero, @Jeremy_Oglesby

As mentioned, not all submissions are able to be shared, but here is a list of all submissions that were shared on Universe for you to explore:

Keep an eye out for an official blog announcement from Airtable tomorrow. And another huge thank you to everyone who participated in this contest, we really appreciate it and canโ€™t wait for more contests in the future โœจ

6 Comments
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Congrats to all the winners! :confetti_ball: :rocket: :tada:

Thank you to all the judges!

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Woo hoo! Congratulations, winners! :partying_face: :raised_hands: :trophy:

Hendrik_Yang
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Congrats for all the winners!

Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Outstanding work! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Joe_Hewes
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

These examples blow my mind! Now - go take over the world :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

DavidVM
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thanks @Jordan_Scott1

Congrats to all of the winners and those that were able to submit their work. Itโ€™s great to see all of the different ways people are using the Interface Designer.

Iโ€™d love to see the CRM example from the non-winning entries. It looks to be the most popular link out of the non-winning entries, but the link has been broken since this was posted (404 Error- Not Found).

Any chance we could fix that link?

Thanks!