Help
Announcements
Get the latest Airtable news and updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blog Articles

Airtable Community 2023 Highlights

As we bid farewell to an eventful year, it's time to celebrate the vibrant Airtable Community and all the incredible moments we shared in 2023. From new members to remarkable achievements and exciting...

Community Release Notes | December 2023

Hey folks, Thank you all for sending in feedback about your experience with the community. It was awesome to see how many of you reached out and flagged ways that we can improve! Without further adieu...

Community Platform 23.3 Release Update

Welcome to our first Airtable Community Platform Release Update where we will share an update of all the latest enhancements and bug fixes that have been deployed. First and foremost, we want to thank...

The Airtable Community is moving ✨

Hi all - I hope you’re doing well and for those who celebrate, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I’m excited to share that on December 1, 2022, the Airtable Community is moving to a new platform! U...

Los Angeles Community Happy Hour 🎉

Hi all - I hope everyone had a great week! For those of you located in Los Angeles, I wanted to extend an invitation to our upcoming Los Angeles Community Happy Hour we are hosting before the start of...

Announcing our new Help Center 📚

Hi Airtable Community, I’m excited to share that we have launched a brand new Help Center! Airtable’s Help Center is the go-to learning resource to find documentation about every Airtable feature - fr...