Community Introductions ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Jordan_Scott1
Airtable Alumni (Retired)

Hi Community Friends!

My name is Jordan and I am the new Community leader at Airtable. I am beyond thrilled to be here and wanted to introduce myself, but first I wanted to say thank you to everyone here for your ongoing passion for Airtable, it means more than we could say.

Before we get into the plans we have for Community at Airtable, hereโ€™s a bit about me so we can start to get to know each other. Iโ€™m about 5 weeks in at Airtable after spending the last 7 years building the Community at Tableau. Iโ€™m a Seattle native, and in true PNW fashion, am an avid hiker, forever Seattle Sonics fan, and travel enthusiast to escape the rainy season, although ironically I think London is my favorite city on earth. Iโ€™m also a lover of live music, fitness, art museums, and cooking - COVID-19 really helped me fine tune my skills (my cat was also a fan). I would love for you to introduce yourself below as well!

A few things that are top of mind:

• We absolutely acknowledge that the current community experience and feedback mechanism could be improved. There are big changes coming! But big changes take time, so please be patient with us over the next year. We think itโ€™ll be worth the wait.
  • If you are interested in helping us shape the future of the Airtable Community, please nominate yourself (or someone else who inspires you!) to help provide feedback along the way. We hope to build a community we can all be proud of, and to do that we need the voices of the community involved in the process. Selection announcements will be made in October 2021.
  • Friendly reminder that the community is not attached to Airtable support and tagging of employees does not guarantee a response. We do our best to capture everything shared, but appreciate your understanding that we canโ€™t respond to every post.
  • A huge shout out and thank you to @Rose_K, @Adam_Minich, and @Jason for all the goodness they bring to the community - it wouldnโ€™t be the same without their efforts!

We will be sharing updates as we go and I canโ€™t wait to see what weโ€™re going to be able to build together. If anyone wants to set up 15 minutes to chat and say hi, feel free to send me a direct message! Thank you again for all your contributions to date - I genuinely believe that we are just getting started.

11 Comments