Hey @AmandaC1121 ,
you need a field for email group, recommend to make it "single select" with option of your groups for example FL, UK.
Use formula that will return the correct value:
in your automation you gonna use as email address the result form this formula.
Option 2 Linked records
This is similar to the option 1 but it gives you the ability to keep updated your email addresses without editing the formula.
1. Create a new table to store the group emails and the email address
2. Link this table with your first main table
3. use the filed "link to group emails" as the single select option for the group email.
4. Create a lookup filed that will return the email address for the chosen group
5. Add in your automation the lookup filed value
Option 3 Conditional logic in automation
In automation's settings you can use conditions to run the automation based on group mail value, in each case you gonna add a different email delivery address.
Hope those options work for you, and of course for any kind of question please feel free to post here 🙂