283 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kwamzilla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've seen a few posts about using Stripe but we're hoping to use Square.

The form is for a paid event and needs to collect a little bit of information before taking a payment to accept the booking.

Again, I'm aware some folks have achieved this with Stripe and Zapier, Make or Fillout. I'm wondering if anyone's used Square?

I want to really reduce friction here and make it as simple as possible, and I want to embed it into my website. So I'm essentially creating a checkout process. Can anyone help? Even just as a recommendation as to which of the automation tools would be the best bet here would be useful.

2 Replies 2

Hmm, Square has an integration with Jotforms it seems: https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6197-jotform-and-square

And Jotforms integrates with Airtable directly, so theoretically you could just use Jotforms for this?  If not, just slap Zapier or whatever automation tool of choice on top and import the data from Jotform into Airtable

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @Kwamzilla,

Welcome to the community!

Everybody's favorite Airtable form for integrating payments is Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable — which offers over 100 advanced Airtable features that you can't get natively from Airtable's forms.

However, as you mentioned above, Fillout only offers Stripe payments on their forms. They do not offer Square payments. You may want to contact them through their website to request this feature.

In the meantime, I would highly recommend using JotForm's advanced payment forms powered by Square.

Until Fillout came on the market, JotForm was known as the most powerful form builder on the planet. It actually still is the most powerful form builder, but its big downside is that it can't communicate in real time with Airtable like Fillout can. That's Fillout's key strength.

Since JotForm doesn't communicative natively with Airtable, after somebody submits a form in Jotform with their Square payments, you can then bring your form submissions into Airtable by using Make’s automations and integrations for Jotform.

Make is the #1 best automation & integration tool on the market for Airtable.

All of the expert Airtable consultants like myself have all switched from Zapier to Make over the last 8 years, and the vast majority of this Airtable community has switched over from Zapier to Make as well.

Make is INFINITELY more powerful & customizable than Zapier, yet it is SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than Zapier. I wrote an entire post here comparing Make vs. Zapier.

I've also assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld