702 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DZaunLM
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have recently been tasked with the goal to create an automation that allows the attaching of an extension result to an email. This extension lays out the information from an admin-only base into a pleasing format for people assigned to a certain job to be able to read the requirements for the job in a clear way. Is there a way for AirTable to take information from an extension (as in a file) and automatically place it into an automated email? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ahh, yeah I'm afraid that's not possible, the Page Designer extension can't be used like that, which is...not ideal.  I'd love that functionality myself sigh

There are a bunch of third party options like On2Air, Documint, etc that help to solve this problem though!

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

If you're talking about a file in attachment field, yes you can do that.  If you're talking about an Airtable extension, then it's going to depend on the extension in question but usually the answer is no I'm afraid

Could you provide an example of what you're trying to send?

Sure thing, thanks for helping! It is unfortunately an airtable extension... it is the page designer extension for record keeping. I'd ideally like it to be able to pick out which record coincides with the matching table row information, but based on the tone of your response it sounds like that might be a little bit of a stretch!

Ahh, yeah I'm afraid that's not possible, the Page Designer extension can't be used like that, which is...not ideal.  I'd love that functionality myself sigh

There are a bunch of third party options like On2Air, Documint, etc that help to solve this problem though!