cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eranggg
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

For a property management company, how should I go about creating the next quarterly report?

I have organized a board for:

• Assets
  • Faults
  • Clients

Every quarter, I aim to send each client a separate email containing a report detailing:

• The income generated by their assets (income for each asset is recorded on the Assets board, and a client may have multiple assets)
  • The expenses associated with each asset (expenses for each asset are recorded on the Assets board)
  • The expenses related to faults that occurred during the quarter (these are recorded on the Faults board).

Subsequently, I wish to display to the client the total income minus the total expenses.

How can I provide this data to the client while ensuring that I do not share information pertaining to other clients?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

When using interfaces, you can create read only accounts (no cost) for each of your clients. Then in your properties records, you add a field called "owner email".  In the interface filter by where "owner email" equals "current user".

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your reply, but I still don't know how to create this report as a PDF (with the data I just mentioned in the post) and automate the process of sending this report to clients each quarter with data from the previous quarter.

eranggg

anyone can help me please?

I still don't know how to create it

AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

If you need to create a PDF, I would recommend checking out Documint. It will integrate with your airtable data and can be used to create reports in an automated manner.

You may also want to consider adding two more tables to your base - one called Quarters, and one called Client Quarters. Each record on the  Client Quarters table would be linked to one client and one quarter, as well as the associated records per quarter on the Faults table (and Assets? Hard to say without seeing your data). This where you could rollup the values for each client to get the totals per quarter.

Thanks for the mention @TheTimeSavingCo !

@eranggg Let me know if you need help! You can reach me here or in DocsAutomator's in-app chat

Does it support RTL languges?

Yes, it does! 🙂