Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EM_CH
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,
Can someone help me please ?
I set up an automated email to send a grid view every week in a list view.
The email is well sent and received the first time, but afterwards it does not pick up the updates that I make in my grid. So if I bring a change to my grid, it is not reflected in the email that is sent out ! it has last week data…
Would someone be able to help please ?
Emmanuel

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the Airtable community! Can you share screen captures of your automation’s configuration as well as the data in your base. It is very hard to troubleshoot without seeing your setup.

Thank you kuovonne !

So hereunder is the automaion I set up :slightly_smiling_face:
CaptureA

The email it sends out should show the up-to-date info in my base. I took a screenshot and circled in yellow a field I updated manually in my base - but you’ll see in the following screenshot, that it shows differently

MY BASE :
CaptureB

THE EMAIIL SENT OUT
CaptureC

Second question, while I’m at it… :slightly_smiling_face: in my grid view orders the list by date… but the email sent out automatically does not… Is there a workaround ?

Thanks a lot @kuovonne !

Are you still testing the automation, or is the email from an automation that is already running. If you are testing the automation, the automation may have old data stored for the test. You can refresh the test data by retesting the trigger and every step of the automation in order.

It is also possible that you are running into timezone issues with the dates when doing the find records. The automation may be finding records that are different from what you expect because it is performing calculations based on GMT time (even though the user interface may display date/times in your local time).

EM_CH
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

sorry I didn’t reply earlier, but thank you VERY MUCH for your answer, you identified precisely the problem. Solved then ! Thanks a lot @kuovonne :ok_hand: