cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FPX
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all

I have created an automation so that when I Trigger 'Create Dispatch' button this will automate a dispatch quantity.

I want to have this trigger reset back to being a blank field as below.  

FPX_0-1721344379384.png

Below is the automation with error populated on the 'Update Record' 

FPX_1-1721344929684.png

Thank you in advance

George

7 Replies 7

Try retesting the trigger. You may have deleted the original test record. 

FPX
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

hmm now im getting the below issue occuring when generating a preview.. is it because the trigger is set to When a button is clicked and i am changing the trigger in data manually by single select?

FPX_0-1721347641030.png

Could you try running testing each of the steps so that they all have updated data to see if that helps?

If that doesn't solve the problem, could you provide screenshots of the error message and the setup of the "Create record" step where the error is occuring?

Hey Adam

As below;

FPX_0-1721368039591.pngFPX_1-1721368053469.png

Thanks for the details and also thanks for inviting me to the base!

I tried out the automation and it worked fine for me:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 2.26.13 PM.png

Could you try selecting a record in your trigger that will provide your "Find Record" step with some records and testing each step?

hmm it still shows error for me... 

FPX_0-1721428705597.png

Hmm, given that you've successfully re-tested the "Find Records", "Created Records in Dispatch Docket" and "Repeat for each in" steps, and also ensured that the "Find Records" step has results before testing the "Create Records in Dispatched Items", you may be facing a specific bug and I'd suggest opening a ticket with Airtable!

Could I check that when you tested the "Created Records in Dispatch Docket" step you set it to "Run as Configured" and not "Generate Preview"?