Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Resolved! Using fetch() in a scripting extension

HelloI've creating a function to act as a rudimentary web scraper to grab some meta data like the page title, description etc using the `fetch()` api. In an automation, this works perfectly as expected. But in a scripting extension, my `try...catch` ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
MrLuke by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Resolved! Automation Issue: Record Update Failure

Hey folks,I'm having a strange problem with updating records in my Airtable. I set up an automation where it checks if a record with a specific user ID exists. If it does, it updates the record, and if not, it creates a new one.I deleted all the reco...

RSk_0-1714985630235.png RSk_1-1714985668622.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
RSk by 6 - Interface Innovator
Solved

Resolved! Send summary of multiple records, weekly, on conditions

Hi there,I'd like to set up an automated weekly email for pending leave applications, but only if there are actually pending leaves. When I tried using conditions linked to individual records, it sent multiple emails. And when I used scheduling as a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using automation to update Link to "Field"

Hi All,I'm having difficulty automating a task that I need for my database. Essentially what I'm trying to do is to have a default value in the "Link to Field" selection, which is then removed when another option is added. The data is currently pulle...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook automation reconnect

Hello,  My facebook automation dont't work.I need to reconnect all the time. When I relogin to account it work idk for 5min ? and  then i need to connect one more time...;/How to solve that issue? 

Szakal_0-1714914097148.png Szakal_1-1714914436469.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automated email by pulling from different fields in a table

Hi Community. I'm new to Airtable automations so apologies for what may be an overly complex workflow - any suggestions to improve it are welcome. Goal: send an automated email when someone "invites a friend" on a website. Email will say "Hi {friend'...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
raffy by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved

Microsoft teams message formula field not showing

Hey guys,I am having an issue with a formula field not showing up in a teams message. I have a formula field inserted into the body of the message, the formula is just "Required" or "Not Required" text. But when I test the action the formula field's ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automated Google Calendar End Date ends a day early

I have an automation set up to add an event to my google calendar. It is working fine except, the end date it shows on the calendar is showing up the day before it ends. I have the events with no time listed because i do not want a specific start and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Documenting Airtable Automations

Hello airtable enthusiasts,I was wondering if anyone here has tried documenting airtable automations. I have a bunch of automations that use airtable blocks and sometimes even use the airtable scripts. I want to do a step by step documentation of wha...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos