Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

Email automation

Hi,I have table of properties, faults and professionals.When I have a fault, I create a new record in the faults table and select the property where the fault occurred and the professional who worked on the fault.If the problem has been solved, I cha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AI automation issue

Hi,I have a content management system in Airtable where I could use some automation support. I am attempting to use the new Airtable AI, but it just won't work the way I want it. What I want to do is:Request a new record (requests new content using a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation Script & Navigate to Interface Page

Hello! Apologies if this is already solved or discuss or I am just missing something obvious. I am trying to create a button on an interface that does the following: Run an automation that has a custom script, create a new record in a different table...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation Emails Working Intermittently

Hi,I have an automation which sends emails reminders to a set of users every week. When it emails the users, it's setup that I get CCd on the reminder email also.After the email is sent, the automation updates a field of the next reminder date (which...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repeating Group Automation Sends Multiple Emails

Hi all,I am new to Airtable, and I am trying to set up an automation where an email will be sent to a project lead if there are 7 days left to complete a project and the project status is incomplete. I followed the instructions in the following Airta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sending webhook by url attachement

Hello,I have weird behavior when sending a webhook.For this project, I am working on a free airtable space. So I can't use scripts.This is a table in which I have large images. I want to reduce them (basically, go from 3-4 MB to 150 KB).I have a Make...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to sync record between two tables in different bases

Good morning everyone.I have two different databases because I organize two different companies and sell cars. Both have their own car stock but I would like to create a table with both stocks together (they have the same column format). The IDs of t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

auto create tasks & phases for projects

Hello Airtable Community,I have a relatively complex use case.I have a table in which projects are created, a table for tasks and a table for project phases. Then I have a template table with standard tasks and a template table with standard phases. ...

mirkolando_0-1720598457752.png
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos