Help
Automations
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automations Activity

How to automate updating a record

Hello everyone, I have two tables: Pre-production and Production. I was able to make an automation so if I "approve" a project submitted through form to Pre-production table, a new record is created in Production with the same name and info. Now I wa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation only works for one record

Hi, I am trying to automate a process whereby if a record in one table is not empty, it will automatically create a duplicate record in a different table, filling in some select fields.To be specific:I have a table called tasks. It has a URL field ca...

ryansumo_1-1711558597382.png ryansumo_3-1711558852850.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

AirTable + Typeform

HelloI have a typeform with 50+ questions. When I am mapping it to AirTable, I am required to map it field by field - which requires me to go into AirTable and create a header for each individual question. This seems quite cumbersome, is there a fast...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automate and manually edit multi-select list

I believe this is an automation question, but would be happy to learn any solutions!We use Airtable for a CRM that has 4 tables: City, Account, People, and Activity. (Cities have Account linked to them; Accounts have People linked to them; and People...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Automation- Events

Hello! I am trying to create a template that will do the following: Any person can "register" an event via the "Forms" link to a calendar. When the calendar moves from month to month, the previous events "drop off" the grid view, while the upcoming e...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automation Trigger for Time Based Records

Hello,I am trying to develop a maintenance tracking solution that deals with both dates and hours or miles due. I am attempting to configure airtable automations to send notifications as upcoming inspections become near.  I have figured out how to ru...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automation runs limit by mistake. Solutions in practical terms

Hello. I am currently on the "Team" plan and by mistake one of our collaborators ended the available automations. Because from this workspace we manage two companies we need to resolve it urgently, although unfortunately after 24 hours of contacting ...

Comercial_Tesal_0-1711471497616.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notification setup by individual assignee

Hello,This has probably been covered before, but I can't find it. I have an automation that sends an email when a User has been assigned to a Milestone and that Milestone has a status set to "To Do". Right now I can only set up the automation individ...

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 10.59.24 PM.png
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relinking Project from synced base

Hey guys! I am having issues with resyncing projects from a base sync. It's a back and forth sync meaning I sync the projects from base (Project Tracker) to a finishing base (Internal Finishing) that then syncs back to Project tracker with new inform...

cvoith_0-1711395622831.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link cells within the same table

I am a new user of AirTable. I have a very long table that is currently being updated (by multiple users). So new records are being added/deleted to this table. Within this table, I need to create a linkage column to show that certain rows are "relat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notifications issue when new form is submitted

Hello! I'm trying to set up automations so that each time a new form is submitted, an email notification is sent to 4 different email addresses. However, I get this error message: "Cannot email non-collaborators on the current billing plan."The probl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically add task to most recent sprint

Hi,I have a sprintview and want to ensure that when I create a new sprint(sub)task, it gets automatically added to the current sprint. I have a begin and enddate of sprints. How would this automation look like? Thanks!  

Marksteady_0-1711359725105.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate Google Doc with a live link from an AT field

I'm generating Google docs using the automation. In the text of the doc, I'm inserting data from a "link" field. The link field text is getting inserted, but just as text, not as a live link. Any tips on how to make them insert as live links?See the ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airtable API or Webhook in Make Fails

Hi All, I just wanted to ask if you encountered the same issue with using the Airtable api or webhook in Make. So we are using Make.com to Record the data from Go High Level to Airtable. There are times that the run is successful but the data is not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to sync data with API

Hi,I need to sync an Airtable base with another system via API. Currently, I am using Make/Integromat to run the HTTP request and then iterate through the responses to check Airtable to see if a record exists and then either update it if it does exis...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos