779 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I’ve spent hours on this and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Here’s what I’d like to accomplish:

• Each row in the table is a person (a child in daycare)
  • I want to automate a way to change the location of their daycare on a certain date
  • I have these columns:
    • Current Location (multi-select)
    • Change Date (date)
    • New Location (multi-select containing the same values as Current Location)
  • I’m trying to set up the automation so that on Change Date it will update Current Location to match the value in New Location, but it isn’t working and I haven’t been able to figure out why. I get a “received invalid inputs” message.

Any help is much appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Justin, thanks for replying - it turns out that the automation was actually working correctly, but it wasn’t clear during the testing process. I thought it would show a before/after.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Please share screenshots of your current automation setup. Without seeing the details of what you’ve tried, it’s hard to know where to tell you to go.

AIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Justin, thanks for replying - it turns out that the automation was actually working correctly, but it wasn’t clear during the testing process. I thought it would show a before/after.