341 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nancy10
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I currently have a table which calculates the payment to be made to a person according to the number of hours and their category. Sometimes the same person may have several pending payments.
When this happens, is it possible to create a new field with the added information with automation?

The "Folio" field would be used if this is when the new record should be generated. 

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-13 a la(s) 15.18.48.png

That is, if you have a payment of 100, and another of 200, the automation should detect that you have the same folio and generate a new field where the payment is 300.

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-13 a la(s) 15.19.41.png

 In short, I need the values ​​that it shows me when I group them to be generated in a new record.

1 Reply 1
Ella
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Personally I would try using a roll up field for this instead of an automation. I can't tell from your screenshots if that is a single table or 2 separate tables but if it is a single table then I would create a second table with a linked record field to the first table and then add a roll up field to calculate the payment based on each Folio. If it already is 2 linked tables, then maybe you could just add the roll up field to which ever is appropriate.