1083 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wajeeh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone I have created an automation which sends an email of a list of records from my table at a scheduled time. However there is too many records being shown and would like to change the amount. The number of length is by default at 100 and does not let me edit this number. Can you help me please?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

The only way to change the amount would be to modify the filters you're using for your 'Find Record' action I believe

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

The only way to change the amount would be to modify the filters you're using for your 'Find Record' action I believe

@wajeeh There are a few different ways to workaround the 100 record limit. One way is to use an external automation tool like Make. This is likely the easiest & quickest way to do it, once you get over the learning curve of using Make.

Alternatively, if you want to stay within Airtable’s automations, you can workaround this limit by writing a script.

Also, Airtable’s looping section of automations has an  8,000 record limit if all of your records are within a linked record field. So you might be able to do something creative here by always having your records automatically link to a single master record in another table. (If you need more help, I don’t read the posts here too frequently, so post questions for me here.)

How many records do you want to show?

How much data do you want to show for each record?

This is what I did thanks and its narrowed it down.