Help

Re: Export Data from Table 1 to Table 2 on a scheduled bases.

Solved
Jump to Solution
1034 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anna_Marie_Wats
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am trying to track a weekly trend by capturing the $ value in our pipeline at the end of each week and have it populate into another table. I have a "Projects" table, a "Sales Team" table, and a "Reports" table. Projects are assigned (linked) to someone from the "Sales Team" table. I am using the roll-up field in "Sales Team" to roll up the $ amount they have in their pipeline. I also have a Pipeline target field and field that calculates their percent to target. It would be nice to be able to  pull all of the data, but I am mainly focused on getting their Name, their branch/Office Location (Single Select Field), their current pipeline, and their pipeline target into Table two. I planned to set up an automation that is set to trigger every Friday at 4pm that will pull the current data at that given time. I need to make sure when the next week comes around and it triggers again, it doesn't update the records from the precious week but only adds new records with the current data at that given time so we are able to look at a trend.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Zack_S
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Anna_Marie_Wats 

See the photos for more context. As long as I understood your question correctly the following should work.

1. Trigger - At scheduled time
  2. Action 1 - Find records in 'Sales Team' your condition can be whatever you want it to be.
  3. Action 2 - Repeating group based on those found records

I kept it simple but you can include as many fields as required.

Hopefully, this helps.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Zack_S
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Anna_Marie_Wats 

See the photos for more context. As long as I understood your question correctly the following should work.

1. Trigger - At scheduled time
  2. Action 1 - Find records in 'Sales Team' your condition can be whatever you want it to be.
  3. Action 2 - Repeating group based on those found records

I kept it simple but you can include as many fields as required.

Hopefully, this helps.

Works Perfectly! Thank you so much. I was overcomplicating it.