721 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrie_Moy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I'm hoping that I could get some help writing a script to get around the 100 records limit with Find Records. Currently, I have an automation set to run each weekday at the end of the day to find all the records that meet two specific conditions and then a new record is created into another table.

The automation works up to 100 but if I have more than 100 records, it will leave out the others. It looks like there might be a workaround for me to use a script but I'm not sure how to write the script.

I basically need a script that will find all records that match a specific condition (not just 100 of them) that I can place in front of the other actions I have. Is this possible?

@Justin_Barrettor @kuovonne any chance you might be able to help me with this?

2 Replies 2
IliyanSlavov

Hi Carrie! I'd be able to help you with the script.

I might be able to help, but I'm on vacation until the end of the week, and when I return I've got a couple other client projects already lined up. Depending on how long those take, I might not be able to get to this until January. If that works with your timeline (and you haven't already found someone else to help), feel free to message me directly and we'll discuss the options from there.