Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

how can I pull the information from a form submitted in table 1 to an existing table 2?

Topic Labels: Automations
460 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xpzhuang
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I know I certainly need automation. But I am not sure what I am going to do.

Description of the problem:

I created a delivery driver pickup form (in Table 1) for volunteers to submit their pickup schedules for one or more schools. Right now, I will need 3 information (name of the pickup person, pickup date, and pickup time) submitted in this form to be automatically updated in an existing classroom table (table 2).

I have tried different ways. However, it seems like I am having difficulty for the information in table 1 to be correctly matched with the information in Table 2. I think the problem is I don't know which Record ID I should pick and the system keeps saying there is an error when I was setting my automation.

My goal is that I am hoping if a volunteer submits that they will pick up materials for school A, the 3 required information I need will automatically update in the same school in table 2.

Thanks so much, any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

Table 1: 

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 11.20.52 AM.png

Table 2: 

Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 11.22.21 AM.png

1 Reply 1

I see you're going from 2 single select fields in table 1 to a date field in table 2?