Help

Re: How do I download image attachments from Airtable and upload said images to Wordpress console

2019 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Humblethnkr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How can I download images from Airtable and then upload those same images to Wordpress servers. essentially I want to move all image attachments from Airtable to Wordpress custom post fields. At the moment I have a Airtable plugin that i made that send the image attachment url to Wordpress and fields like Linkedin, location etc, about our employees and fills up the matching fields in Wordpress. so how will I download images and then upload them to Wordpress using axios javascript. I want the images to be uploaded to the right field, if its an image for James it should be downloaded from airtable and upload to James profile. I created a custom image field to upload the images to

6 Replies 6

Welcome to the Airtable community!

You might want to check out the WP Sync plugin.

hey Thanks for this. Will this plugin allow me to upload images to wordpress. the end goal is to delete all my air table fields with these image attachment. Airtable is changing their system such that the image url’s will no longer be static, and will expire.this means urls on my website will no longer be valid

Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Farai, yes it will. The plug-in imports and sync your data including images.

@Stephane-DK So the plug-in will actually copy the images to Wordpress and host them there?

you took the words right out of my head. I want to know if it will upload and host on Wordpress console as well @Stephane-DK @kuovonne

Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Humblethnkr @ScottWorld yes it will. Try the free version and if you’re happy with it, or not, tell us by dropping us an email on WP connect website (https://wpconnect.co). :slightly_smiling_face:

We have several plugins in both ways.

You can as well subscribe to be informed when the Air WP Sync Pro Version will be out on the plug-in page : Airtable to WordPress Integration

Don’t hesitate to send us your feedback, we’d love to hear from you to improve PRO and Free version of our plugins.

Thanks!