481 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicko54
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all, im struggling to figure this one out and feel like there is a simple solution 🤔 

I am create a resource library for a group of companies, so they can share resources between themselves. 

Here is a copy of the base...

https://airtable.com/appPv62y3frc8BYJA/shr7YAMJDLTc4czrW

Nicko54_0-1721174782941.png

How I see it working is that when a company views the library and finds a resource they would like, they can click on the 'Request info' button (viewed when clicked on tile), they can then select the 'company' that has the resources then sends the request. 

Right now I have the button generating an email, which is fine when there is only one provider of the resources. But when there is more than one provider the button doesnt identify the different provider options.

I know i'm missing a simple step! Any ideas on how this could work? 

Many thanks, 

2 Replies 2

Hmm, if you want a single email to send to multiple emails then it probably comes down to how you formatted the URL.  This appears to work for me:

mailto:example1@example.com,example2@example.com

I can't see how you're creating the mailto link and so can't provide any advice there I'm afraid
---
If you want to send one email per provider I think you'll need to have one link (and thus one field) per possible provider?

Awesome, thank you. 

I have edited the mailto link so that an email will generate if a checkbox is ticked...

IF({Thrive}, "mailto:hello@thrive.com?subject=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Name}) & "&body=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT("Hi there, I would love more info on your " & {Name} & ". Many thanks, "), IF({StartupQ}, "mailto:hi@startupq.com?subject=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT({Name}) & "&body=" & ENCODE_URL_COMPONENT("Hi there, I would love more info on your " & {Name} & ". Many thanks, "), BLANK()))

Nicko54_0-1721179070408.png

this works! but I only want to show checkboxes if there is a relevant provider for that resource. Is that an option? 

Many thanks 🙂