2611 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ana_Chairez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I would like to integrate an Airtable workspace to QuickBooks Desktop (2021), not online. I need automate the creation of multiple sales receipts. Does anyone know how to set up this integration?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Ana, and welcome to the community!

Yes, and by “know”, I know that it’s not simple or effortless. :winking_face:

The desktop version of QuickBooks has an API, but it’s very complex and message-based meaning that you’d have to create a local app to listen for the messages and act accordingly. The best you can do in this case is to manually copy and paste or craft a Goldbergian-like menagerie of reports emailed to Zapier and uploaded into Airtable. It’s a mess.

And if you happen to upgrade to QuickBooks Online, it’s not much better but I suspect some like @Cherry_Yang2 might be able to help.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Bill_French
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Ana, and welcome to the community!

Yes, and by “know”, I know that it’s not simple or effortless. :winking_face:

The desktop version of QuickBooks has an API, but it’s very complex and message-based meaning that you’d have to create a local app to listen for the messages and act accordingly. The best you can do in this case is to manually copy and paste or craft a Goldbergian-like menagerie of reports emailed to Zapier and uploaded into Airtable. It’s a mess.

And if you happen to upgrade to QuickBooks Online, it’s not much better but I suspect some like @Cherry_Yang2 might be able to help.

Thanks Bill for the callout! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Ana,

We work with clients on QuickBooks Online only at the moment. It’s often a delicate set up even with QBO so we unfortuantely don’t work with QuickBooks Desktop right now.

Thank you and please let me know if you need help with QBO in the future. You can book me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang or visit our website here: https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Warm regards,
Cherry

MichaelTomar
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

You can use the Skyvia cloud platform to connect QuickBooks and Airtable. It is a freemium app with no code.