7202 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sara
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi, I would like to know if there is a maximum number of automation that a base can have or if it can have infinite automations? 

Thank you 😊

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Sara 

The maximum number of automations per base is 50.

Current limits

• If you’d like, you can add up to 50 automations to a base. It's important to note that automations that are turned off (inactive) still count against this limit of 50 automations
  • Additionally, you can create up to 25 actions in one automation. Adding up to 25 actions in one automation may help if you find yourself getting close to the total limit of 50 automations. Where applicable, an action can use outputs from previous actions in the same automation.

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8

Hi @Sara 

A base can have 50 automations (active and inactive).

You can read more about it here https://support.airtable.com/docs/automations-overview 

Mohamed_Swella1
13 - Mars
13 - Mars

Hi @Sara 

The maximum number of automations per base is 50.

Current limits

• If you’d like, you can add up to 50 automations to a base. It's important to note that automations that are turned off (inactive) still count against this limit of 50 automations
  • Additionally, you can create up to 25 actions in one automation. Adding up to 25 actions in one automation may help if you find yourself getting close to the total limit of 50 automations. Where applicable, an action can use outputs from previous actions in the same automation.

Thank you very much!!

Is there a way to upgrade or purchase additional automations? We've maxed out our 50 and need more...

I second that, we need more automations! We've maxed out clauses where possible and keep running into issues with the 50 automation limit

Good_Ink
5 - Automation Enthusiast

More automations please. Having 50 across every plan as the baseline is great but I would be happy to pay for more. As far as I know, 50 is the limit even in the Enterprise plan.

Nicole_Pryor_De

The workaround that I use for the automation limit per base, is that share my data with another base and then I gain another 50 automations.  It's not ideal, but it works. 🙂

Flavien_Bonnevi

Definetely to have @airtable work on a proposition to offer more automations capabilities with the different plans, or to pay based on usage. Same than for conditionnal and repeting groups, we should be able to combine both, to add tasks after etc... lot of "simple.valuable things" to work on before focusing on AI.