470 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GonzaloP
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I have a problem. I have a client table, a sector table, and a date time table. So I'm linking a client with one sector and some dates. What I need to do is another table to set meetings. I need a form where a company can write the company name, and then choose a sector but only show those dates from a specific sector and the company needs to be able to choose one date from those dates from the sector. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Here you go:
How to select and filter Airtable linked records in a dropdown

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6

This is not possible with Airtable's forms, because Airtable doesn't offer dynamic filtering yet. But you can get this functionality from Fillout's advanced forms for Airtable.

GonzaloP

Well, I tried, and I see it has the same functionality. because what I need to do is when the user picks a sector I need to only show the dates set for that sector. Not all dates. Is that possible with Fillout?

Yes, that is correct. You can dynamically filter linked record fields in Fillout.

How can i Do that. 

table 1: companies

company 1 - sector 1

company 2

table 2: sector

sector 1 

sector 2

table 3: dates. 

date 1  -- sector 1

date 2 -- sector 1

date 3

I want to pick sector 1 and only see company 1. and choose only date 2 or 3 . 

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Here you go:
How to select and filter Airtable linked records in a dropdown

p.s. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

Awesome! the tutorial Helped a lot! Thanks.