231 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Daisy_Drury
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello.  I'm not a developer but I managed to create a button that when clicked sent a webhook to Make to run a scenario.

That process has now broken because of the whole API thing (which I don't understand).  

Can anyone tell me how I make the button send the web hook now?  I've created a Personal Access Token but I don't know what to do with it and I'm not even sure that's the right solution.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Here is a thread that I wrote up on this topic of sending Airtable data to Make:

Instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable using a webhook

Also, be sure that your personal access token has these 3 scopes:
data.records:read
data.records:write
schema.bases:read

p.s. I am the top Airtable & Make expert in the community. If your company has a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable & Make consultant to help you, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

It's pretty much the same I think, you'll just need to replace your the API key in your code that sends the webhook with the personal access token you created instead.  Just make sure that the personal access token you created has the right scopes for whatever action you're taking on Make

Here's Airtable's documentation on personal access tokens: https://support.airtable.com/docs/creating-personal-access-tokens