Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Problem Airtable

119 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farah
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello ,

ICapture d’écran du 2024-09-16 18-08-42.png have two tables: "Formation 1" and "Formation 2." In "Formation 1," you have fields such as name, surname, email, status, and phone number. In "Formation 2," you have fields like name, surname, order date, email, title, funding, and coach. The two tables are not linked.

You would like to automatically transfer the same information from "Formation 1" to "Formation 2" when the status is "Refused" in "Formation 1." How can you do this using Airtable alone?

2 Replies 2
EvreuxPendragon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Create a synced view of Formation 1 in the base where you have Formation 2. Then create an automation that triggers when the status changes to Refused in Formation 1 and then copy over the fields you need to the other record.

I would recommend making the automation trigger when the records enter a view (View with filter that only has Refused status records). Keeps everything more organized.

Hello, and thank you for your response! Could you give me an example and explain how I can do it?