cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KerenMiz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Community,

I've created automation for sending an email using the 'send an email' action and it doesn't work for non collaborator's email addresses.

It fails each time with the error: "invalid email address"

I'm using a pro billing plan, so it's not supposed to be a problem.

Does anyone know what might be the problem?

Thanks. 

5 Replies 5
Breakneckbrands

Are you able to send it to people that are in your collab ok? 
My initial guess is that however you are importing the emails is the problem. Are you hand typing/pasting them in or pulling them in from a field? 
Make sure that you have appropriate spaces, commas, and .coms

The automation works and sends mail to people that are in your collab. 

but when the address isn't known, it fails. 

Also, I tried the same automation with sending the email through a connected Gmail account and it works. so the problem is not with importing the address.

Breakneckbrands

How big of a list are you sending it to? Are all the TLDs an issue or just outlook/gmail...
Also could be related to your billing. I am on the pro plan and I see this love note each time I set up an email automation.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 12.08.32 PM.png

Sending to only one address each time. I only tried to send to gmail addresses, but different ones. 
I’m also in pro plan . And as the message says, I should be able to send to 100 unique addresses per day. It fails on the first one.

devosk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am experiencing the same problem. Automation has worked well for over 4 months but now since 2 days we get the message that a specific email address is invalid. The e-mail address is "hard-coded" in the automations, so it is not fetched from any table. Automation is send to one record each time.

Is there a blacklist used by Airtable?

When removing this specific e-mail the automation works OK. Other e-mail addresses are also "hard-coded" in the same automation. The invalid mailaddress works when simply mailing to it using any e-mail client.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Kenneth De Vos