785 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Checo_Ramirez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m on the free plan and when setting up an automation to send an email I get this error message:

“On your billing plan, you may only email collaborators with verified emails. Contact your workspace administrator to upgrade.”

However, the email address I’m putting in is my Airtable username and it has been verified.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Could you have multiple email addresses? Does the email address match the email address shown when you view the collaborators for the base?

If so, I recommend contacting Airtable support directly. This is a community forum, and thus cannot access account specific information.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

Could you have multiple email addresses? Does the email address match the email address shown when you view the collaborators for the base?

If so, I recommend contacting Airtable support directly. This is a community forum, and thus cannot access account specific information.

Thanks, @kuovonne! Yes, the email address matches the email address shown when I view the collaborators for the base. I’ll go ahead and contact Airtable support directly as you suggest. Thanks!