cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kathryn_McGrath
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello wonderful Airtable community,

I am working on an email automation that will report on student progress through a variety of courses. I have each course listed as a single-select field, then the possible grades listed as the options to select. I want to send an email report that shows these grades:

Class 1: {GRADE}
Class 2: {GRADE}

My problem is that no matter what options I select when building the automation, the GRADE field shows up blank.

Thanks so much for your help!
Katie

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kathryn_McGrath
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I figured it out! In case anyone else is searching for this, in the email where this needs to appear, click the blue + sign, then scroll all the way to the bottom and select “grid”. Then select the fields of interest. Neat! It works like magic - color coding and everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Are you doing the “Test step” thing, or is your Automation live? If you’re testing, does the test trigger record have a value for the {Grade} field?

Kathryn_McGrath
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I figured it out! In case anyone else is searching for this, in the email where this needs to appear, click the blue + sign, then scroll all the way to the bottom and select “grid”. Then select the fields of interest. Neat! It works like magic - color coding and everything. :slightly_smiling_face: