cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dennis_Yu
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all

I am trying to have AirTable send out a webhook at a specific time for records that meet specific conditions, but I realized the "At a scheduled time" trigger does not really allow me to go through conditions to search for specific records.

I was considering to work around this by changing the trigger to "When record matches conditions" and set one of the triggers to a formula field with DATETIME_FORMAT(NOW(), 'LT'.

But I realized the system does not update the NOW() field in real time (seems to be around every 10min or so?)

Is there another workaround within AirTable itself? Or do I have to use make.com/zapier to make this work?

Just for reference, I simply want AirTable to send out a message to my team members at a specific time if there's a record that specifically meets the conditions.

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Aside from the NOW() formula limitation, one of the few options remaining directly within Airtable is to trigger on a specific time, and then search using the "Find records" action with conditions set appropriately. If needed, you could also use conditional action groups in the automation design.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Justin_Barrett
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Aside from the NOW() formula limitation, one of the few options remaining directly within Airtable is to trigger on a specific time, and then search using the "Find records" action with conditions set appropriately. If needed, you could also use conditional action groups in the automation design.