254 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jzeller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am trying to send all records in a to do list base to someone once a week.  When I find the view in the automations and test its not showing all the records. It just showing ten and won't send all the records in the view that I want to send out

5 Replies 5

Yeap, test output is limited to 10 records.  Try triggering your automation with a checkbox or something if you'd like to test it fully!

Screenshot 2024-08-31 at 8.53.49 PM.png

jzeller
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

When I make it live it only send 10 records also how can I fix so it send all the records in a specific view 

If the "Maximum record limit" for your "Find Record" action is set to more than 10 and you're still facing this issue then we'll need to investigate how your automation is set up and the data itself.  Could you provide a screenshot of your "Find Record" action as well as the view you're pulling data from?

Screenshot 2024-09-01 at 3.19.03 PM.png

3a.jpg2a.png1a.png4a.jpg

Thanks for the screenshots!  You've got everything set up correctly as far as I can tell: you've got 18 records in the "Category" view, the "Find Record" action is set to grab everything from that view, and your max records is set to 100

If you've triggered the automation manually via a checkbox and it still is only sending out 10 of the 18 I'd recommend opening a support ticket with Airtable directly