cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhaval_Gorasia
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,
I have an inventory list of a few items. I have mentioned the total number of units of each item in the Product Inventory table which is my main table to track the remaining inventory (refer to Image 1). Now, sales orders are updated by my warehouse executive, and the inventory gets deducted in the Product Inventory table as all the tables are linked. I want to trigger E-mail automation based on the condition that when the remaining units turn 0, Airtable will send me an e-mail notification that says “Please update the stock”. I’m trying to create automation using these conditions (refer to Image 2) but I’m getting error “Test fail”, “There is no such record”. Can anyone help how to resolve this. Image 1
Image 2

1 Reply 1
Jono_Prest
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Dhaval_Gorasia

It’s because no records in your table currently match that condition. If you want to test it why don’t you set your number to 794 to pass the test and then you can use that record to test trigger an email. Once you are happy with the outcome set it back to 0.

If you want to get an email when any of your stock reaches 0 I would suggest not being so specific with your conditions. Simply use the remaining units = 0 condition and then the automation will trigger on any record meeting that condition rather than setting up a separate automation for each item.

You can merge fields from the record that gets triggered into your email so that you know which item has reached 0 units.