1567 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angela_Jetter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, I’m stuck - I would like to update all records in one field (one row) at once.
I’m sure that must be really easy, but somehow I can’t find a way to do it.
Thank you for your support

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Angela_Jetter!

If you have a small amount of records, just type the value you want into one of the fields. Then drag the little circular handle downwards until you get to the bottom of your records. (Note that your records will need to be UNGROUPED in order for this to work.)

If you have a large amount of records, you can create a formula field with the value that you want, and then convert the formula field to whatever field you really want afterwards.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Angela_Jetter!

If you have a small amount of records, just type the value you want into one of the fields. Then drag the little circular handle downwards until you get to the bottom of your records. (Note that your records will need to be UNGROUPED in order for this to work.)

If you have a large amount of records, you can create a formula field with the value that you want, and then convert the formula field to whatever field you really want afterwards.

Angela_Jetter
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks - that looks like a solution
It is actually a checkbox field, but it looks like the easiest way to get around that is to change it into a single text.
I was just thinking I might have it as a single select.
Will try that.
Thanks for your help!