2436 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex_from_66_PR
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all. I did a bit of searching on the site but seems like people use different ways to solve this.

Now in the fall of 2022, what would be the best way to create custom post types in wordpress from airtable records?

We run a real estate agency and add a ton of listings into our airtable ever day. Our listing website is on wordpress.

Having to not add the same info twice would be a huge time saver for us. Plus adding data to airtable is quicker than wordpress.

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4

Here are 2 Wordpress resources to explore:

I know abot Air WP Sync but no pro version that deals with custom post types. Ill look into using make for now. Thank you!

Cool, let me know what you discover! I’ve never used Wordpress before.

Stephane-DK
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Alex_from_66_PR & @ScottWorld, again ! ;), thanks for the mention of our plugin Air WP Sync. Just wanted to let you know that the Pro version is finally out!

Here are the main features:

⚙ Unlimited connections, support for Custom Post Types, Custom Fields, and new Airtable API features such as Access Tokens, Metadata, and Webhooks.

🛠Furthermore, you can also create Custom Post Types AND Custom Fields on the fly AND use them in your preferred Page Builder.

🕰️ This Pro version also allows for total control over synchronization (manual, recurrent or real-time).

This version is suitable for both developers and beginners with WordPress thanks to the user interface that we've tried to make user-friendly, the many available documentation in the form of articles and video tutorials, and the user tests we've put in place.

Launch price is at $99 ex-tax/yr instead of $129 during a limited period of time. 

Follow this link to learn more about it: https://wpconnect.co/air-wp-sync-plugin/