Help

When can we expect sorting on 'find records' for e.g. automation/digest emails?

Topic Labels: Automations
1531 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurens_Swart
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I know this has been asked many times in march/april this year, but I’d like to know where we stand on this. I want to send a weekly digest of upcoming events, using a grid or list view. However, these events are always sorted from “newest” to “oldest” (i.e. the event I created last is on top). The same goes for the order of the columns in the grid by the way…

Would it be so hard to add a sorting option to the “find records” flow block? Or at least keep the sorting that is used in the “view” that is selected for the “find records”??

5 Replies 5

Hi @Laurens_Swart and welcome to the community!

I have no insights on the Airtable backlog, but maybe @Jordan_Scott1 has. It would indeed be nice to have an eye on the Airtable plans for the most requested features.

Hi both!

@Laurens_Swart Welcome to the Airtable Community, we are so glad that you’re here! and @Databaser appreciate you flagging.

Also thank you for your patience while I did some digging on my end. I do not have a roadmap update to share at this time, but as a workaround, you could create a view and sort based on that or write a script action that would perform the sort.

Sorry for not having a better answer at this time, but I have flagged this with the team and will follow up if anything else comes to mind!

Thank you for taking the time to reply here Jordan :ok_hand:

Do we have any update here?

Jhun
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sort on Find Records result in Automation. When this feature will be released?