cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a__________a
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone 🙂

With the recent news about API Key depreciation, does anyone know how to connect Zapier and Airtable without an API Key (on the Zapier side)? Now that it is not advised I'm not sure how else I can create the connection as Zapier limits you to entering an API Key.

Cheers!

7 Replies 7
Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This support article details how to utilize their new Person Access Tokens instead of API keys.

a__________a
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Matthew! I was looking through this before but the issue is on the Zapier side (unless I'm missing something) as it will only accept API Keys. As it's third party, will I need to setup an OAuth integration? 

Matthew_Lanni
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Ahhh, I see. My apologies!

It does seem that an OAuth integration would be needed here, but I have no expertise in that area, unfortunately.

AlyWEV
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just adding that this would be really helpful documentation to have. I can't change any integrations over without more detail on this.

Vincent_Tobiaz
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hoping @airtable can give us an update on when to expect their updated/new Zap app.

airtable

Just fyi, my username is airtable. I am an ordinary user. I am not the airtable company. I don't know how I managed to get such a username. I must've mistakenly key-entered it. Sorry for any confusion. I will check to see if i can have it changed.

Now that's funny 😂