Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Seating Assignment for Large Event

I am working on a seating chart for an event that has 150 tables of 10 and want to create a base that will help me assign people to tables, track how many open seats I have at a table etc. Any suggestions?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature request: field copy and label attributes

New user here, though I'm getting some great experience so far, especially with help from this community!I come from an ERP background using Peoplesoft so I have a good understanding of traditional relational databases.  One thing that is good about ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

direct comparison of single select fields

Hi, I'm very new to Airtable, but I couldn't find a solution for my issue. Maybe there is one that would make my life so much sweeter :)) Let's say we have a product and this product has 2 options: Machine 1 or 2 which machine to choose depends on an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to add gridlines in TIMELINE view?

Hi Some of my team are having trouble clearly viewing what days / weeks the records are in within the TIMELINE view as it feels like there should be gridlines or at least column lines, not just the blue 'today' vertical line.Is there a way to toggle ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pulling records from multiple tables into another table

I have a base used to track conservation information about media in different formats. Each format has its own table. The tables are: Film, Video, and Computer Media.Across the tables, each record is an individual item. The fields for each table diff...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monthly History tracking

Hi,I wonder if anyone else has had this use case and if they managed to solve it.My base has a collection of deals, and each deal will always be assigned a stage. I want to track time spent (in days) in the current stage and time spent in each subseq...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Record on top

Hi. I've a simple contact us form and that form also records date and time of a new entry. Is there a way for a new record to show up automatically on top of the base as opposed to bottom?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about development vs production environments

I'm finally making great progress and haven't been frustrated enough to quit yet, so I think I'm going to be able to make this (along with fillout) to help support my makerspace.  I hope to eventually move from the free plan to Teams once I know I ha...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project Tracking: Team member Roles

Hi All,I'm fishing for some ideas on how to structure my Project Tracking Base. Here's what I'm trying to do:I have Projects in a table, with a Project Manager, and Team members assigned from my People table. I do want to keep track of the role of ea...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos