673 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MARC_MOLINARO
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi folks - I’m looking at building a survey / form where users need to pick from a rather large list of items. I have about 300 items that have a description of the item associated with it. I want my users to pick a from the large list which menu items are currently being offered at their respective locations:

ie: Menu item name: Pineapple Cocktail
Item description: This is a nice summer drink that contains, pineapples, liquor etc.
Location offered at: 123 Main Street

I am also looking to have the users pick their respective location to understand where they are offering this menu item.

If there is any way someone can help out it would be appreciated!

-Marc

4 Replies 4

I think you would probably be best served by using On2Air: Forms, which lets your users choose an item from a list, and then the associated description and photo (and other fields) can appear.

It can also let you dynamically filter which choices appear by choosing a location.

Much appreciated Scott - i will check it out.

-Marc

MARC_MOLINARO

Hi Scott - been messing around with JOT & on2air - i’m having a bit of trouble getting it to where i need it. The attached is exactly what im looking to do - also might want some conditional logic to filter the list for the users. Its about 300 options to chose from.

Screenshot 2020-10-01 161607

Hi @MARC_MOLINARO,

I’m not an expert (yet!) at On2Air: Forms, so I would reach out to their very helpful support team for guidance on this: