Help
Base Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base Design Activity

Sync one base to multiple bases

Hello,I have a client base that needs to be shared and synchronized with more than three different bases in a one-way sync (from the client table to all other bases without allowing any modifications to the client data from those other bases). I noti...

SoMedia_0-1711620688292.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recovering lost data after importing bases

Hi everyone! I was wondering if it's possible to recover lost data after importing bases. When I copied and imported a whole table to a new blank one, some of the data was imported, but some other was lost and I have blank fields now. Namely; the att...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple 1-2-1 Linked tables

HiI think I've been overthinking this and have brain freeze.Two tables Contacts (all contacts) and Students (people who have been trained, should exist on contacts)Both tables have email address as Primary fieldContacts has a Verification field which...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatically link to multiple records based on selection

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to. I have two tables within a base. One is a list of employees with their names and teams. The other is a list of Scheduled trainings. On the Scheduled table, I have a field that I fill in for p...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Row Input

Hi! I'm working with a customer who needs a general warehouse control for his business. I have created the base and all works fine. Here is my problem...When merchandise enters his warehouse, it goes into his inventory. Currently, he adds 1 or 2 prod...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Many Linked tables, too many records - direct sync?

Hey,My main table has a few dozen thousands records. In order to complete the process, I also need data from around 10 different tables, each of them also has a few thousands records. If I want to aggregate data from all of them in the main table, I'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get summaries (rollups) for Timeframes

Hi everyone, I build an internal tool for a company where they organise their Projects, Invoices, Employees etc. As the Data is accumulating, we would like to get a better overview,, especially in the sense of knowing how the numbers look on a monthl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
4N by 6 - Interface Innovator

Define specific date range for horizontal axis in timeline view

Dear Community!When creating a timeline view with a "Day" timescale the horizontal axis ranges from 1st Dec 2023 to 20th Aug 2024. Is there a way to adjust these start and end dates of the timeline?I'm trying to make use of the timeline view for plan...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creating a growth measurement over time

Hi there. For a while I have been trying to figure out the following. Maybe you can help.  For our participants we measure there progress over time. We do this by filling in a form about every 2 months.  We have one base with all the participants (pe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Any way for an editor to login and view only their assigned tasks?

Hi there!As I am fine tuning the AT bases for our team, I seem to be missing something rather important here and thought I would ask the community about it as it seems to be rather significant.As we create tasks and assign to our team members, we wou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
kujain by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved

Importing csv files with 18 digit numbers, doesn't work

Importing csv files with 18 digit numbers, doesn't work What I tried to import: 513267577250775049What actually got imported: 513267577250775040Simple terms: The 9 digit at the end of the number, got changed into a 0The relevant CSV file to import, i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question on the structure of data

I have a question about how to handle member data in a specific set of circumstances.I have a membership base. One table has the members' names and organizations they belong to, if any, in it. People join this organization. Sometimes they join as sin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share and sync data from multiple workspaces into another

Hi, I would like to be able to share and sync data from multiple workspaces of clients to 1 table in my own base/workspace. For example, I have 10 clients with 10 fields in their base and I would like to have 2 of those fields automatically synced an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help: How to mange team members in a table

Hi all, I currently struggle with how I should manage all team members. I would like to have them in a table called "People" (Person Name is just a single text field), with Birthdays, Joning Dates, Headshot image, title, which domain they belong to e...

Fabian_Winkler_0-1710852458590.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Select multiple records at once in a linked records field

I'm working on tracking progress for multiple offices and their checklists. Currently, I have two tables - 1 with the Checklist and 2 with the Progress Report. The Progress Report is setup where the first column is the office name and the linked reco...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connecting multiple fields between two bases

I'm a new enough user that I don't really know if this is a Base Design, Automation, Sync, or Formula question - apologies.I use Airtable to manage a golf travel business and I have one Base that is a client list with 2 Tables (Names and Past Trips)....

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos