Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: BigQuery —–TO ——>>>>>Airtable

Solved
Jump to Solution
1186 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nocode34130
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi !

I struggle to import data from a bigquery table to another table in Airtable.
My connections are fine, but I can’t manage to map the field between bigquery and airtable in Make. Any tutorial or idea ?

I just want to import or upsert the data from bigquery to airtable. The fields are the same and ready in airtable.

I've tried Skyvia but it make several errors when upserting...

Thanks !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. 

Make has an upsert module for Airtable. If you need help using it, check out this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast where I talk about importing files into Airtable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMA4GPj4iNE

airtable #on2air #builtonair 7/18/2023 - BuiltOnAir Live Podcast Full Show - S15-E02 ___________________________ The BuiltOnAir podcast is a live weekly show highlighting everything happening in the Airtable universe. Check us out at BuiltOnAir.com/join. Join our community, join our Slack channel